27/01/2011


Odyssey BMX is one of the worlds most well known BMX brands. They have been producing high quality BMX components for years, many of which I had on my bike for a long time.
However I am not here to talk about BMX parts, but the media that comes with the BMX industry. For years companies have been producing Videos, DVDs and web movies of clips from their team riding to promote their brand, their products and their team. When I rode BMX I was only really interested in the videos due to the tricks the riders were doing, however now as a photographer and designer, I watch them for their photographic merits instead. A few years ago, Odyssey BMX released their movie "electronical" which was a worldwide success, not only to its BMX merits, but that of the photographers also. Please enjoy this trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment